china - U.S. Cross border entertainment project
Marketing Completion Fund, Inc is a media company formed to finance, develop, and distribute original and existing intellectual property (“IP”) brands, content and technologies and maximize the global revenue opportunities.
- MCF has developed an end-to-end marketing technology system and its own Financing Risk Mitigation System to reduce risk investing in intellectual property ventures.
- The Financing Risk Mitigation System addresses a perennial question for investors that would like to reduce risk in any new venture: namely, protection of invested capital and infusion into the venture upon proven milestone achievement. If these milestones are not met in a timely manner, then the remaining investor capital will be returned.
- For film financing the marketing technology system and marketing strategy is designed to optimize generating revenue streams PRIOR to principal film photography and after theatrical and digital distribution of the film.
- MCF will focus on projects (initially a China/US youth hockey film series) with generally the following attributes: international appeal, action-oriented; conducive to all-encompassing “immersion” branding and marketing featuring opportunities in gaming, virtual reality, co-branding participations, lead generation, charity events and similar.
- Its initial project is to acquire, develop and finance the production and distribution of “Iron Ice”, a youth hockey-themed motion picture and associated marketing opportunities in motion picture licensed games and merchandise.
Projects 2015 – 2017
MCF is a management organization with a central organization and stand-alone profit centers that provide services to the original IP projects developed by the company and to IP developed by other companies. Services include IP brand and technology development, capital formation structuring, financial modeling and capital raising, content development and production, marketing, sales, and distribution.
- Marketing Completion Fund: Provide capital formation structuring and capital raising services.
- Immersive IP Studios: Provide strategy, branding, content, and product development services.
- Immersive IP Innovation Lab: Provide creative space and virtual platform to develop innovative AR/VR content with technology from Google, Dell, HP, and Microsoft (Launching 2018).
- Hat Trick Film Production: Produce feature length films with global universal story.
- Leadmatching.com: Provide marketing technology, investor and consumer lead generation and call center services.
The management team, advisors, consultants, and partners are comprised of individuals and companies that have extensive experience in Capital Formation Structuring, Financial Modeling, and Capital Raising, China M&A, Digital Marketing, Entertainment, Film Financing, Production and Distribution, IP Brand and Technology Development, Marketing Technology, Product Development, Semiconductor Plant Manufacturing, Software Development, Sports, AR/VR Technology Labs, and Wealth Management.
- Technology – Developed AR/VR technology for United States government agencies and built semiconductor plants in United States and Taiwan.
- Capital – Developed innovative capital formation structures and capital raising strategies. Provided services to 234 securities engagements totaling $2,173,809,195 in capital raised.
- Films – Experience in the acquisition and selling of $5 billon of film content for major studios, successfully produced and distributed independent feature films, and documentaries.
- Games – Developed sports games for Activision, EA, Midway, and Sony that generated $1.5 billion in sales. Developing next generation AR/VR games and eSports experiences.
- Lead Generation – Digital marketing and call center services for financial service companies and consumer brands.